The Best Blogging Reading Roundup Post for Week 36
Here’s my another reading roundup post for the week # 36.
And that’s for the duration of September 4th, 2017 to September 10th, 2017.
So, here I come with my best read so far.Reading makes you knowledgeable. Click To Tweet
This week’s reading roundup posts:
- I don’t care about blog comments – you shouldn’t either —
- 9 Super Ways to Increase Blogger Blog Loading Speed. — Jalil Mehar
- MISTAKES I MADE BEFORE LAUNCHING MY BLOG — Joan Cajic
- These Two Twitter Methods Can Scale You From 0 to Millions — Ravi Chahar
- How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress in 5 Minutes or Less — SmartBlogger
- Overcome Blogger Overwhelm and Achieve Amazing Results — Donna Merrill
- How Co-Promote Got It Wrong On Valuable Social Media — Lisa Sicard
- 4 Tips to implement the “Write Everyday” advice — Jane Sheeba
- BFP Podcast Episode 27: Should I Quit My Job To Full Time Blog? — Ryan Biddulph
- Don’t Miss this Interview with SEO Expert Justin Morgan —
- You Need to Find Your Voice: How to Improve Your Writing Persona — Janice Wald
- Here’s What to Email Your List When You’re Fresh Out of Ideas —
Note that these are the posts that I made a comment on (commented on more than the listed blog posts), and they are the best ones I read in the previous week.
Despite the fact that my comment is approved or not, I keep track of the blog posts where I make comments and these blog posts I happened to qualify for the reading roundup post.
So, let’s meet the next week with another round-up post. 🙂
Happy readin’ bloggin’!