The Best Blogging Reading Roundup Post for Week 40
Here’s my another reading roundup post for the week # 40.
And that’s for the duration of October 2nd, 2017 to October 8th, 2017.
So, here I come with my best read so far.Reading makes you knowledgeable. Click To Tweet
This week’s reading roundup posts:
- Why your blog is boring and what you can do about it? — Jane Sheeba
- How to Grow a Niche Blog (Even If You Don’t Know SEO)? — Ali Raza
- Tips to Help You Start a Blog and Make Money Online — Listiller
- 5 Ways To Find Blog Post Ideas That You’ve Never Thought Of! — SuccessfulBlogging
- 3 Ways You Are Leaving Social Media Traffic on the Table — Enstine Muki
- How to Be a Better Blogger: Be a Blogging Student, 8 Ways — Janice Wald
- Ryan Biddulph revealing his success secrets as an online influencer — Reji Stephenson
- Should You Make Income Claims on Your Blog? — Ryan Biddulph
- How do Bloggers Continue Their Professional Development? — ProBlogger
- 5 Keyboard Shortcuts to Help You Write and Edit with Ease — CopyBlogger
- How I Increased Blogging Productivity in Just 2 Months — Hassaan Khan
- How to Increase Blog Traffic: Effective Blog Commenting — BloggingTips
- 3 Tips for Networking Effectively with Established Pro Bloggers — BloggingTips
Note that these are the posts that I made a comment on (commented on more than the listed blog posts), and they are the best ones I read in the previous week.
Despite the fact that my comment is approved or not, I keep track of the blog posts where I make comments and these blog posts I happened to qualify for the reading roundup post.
So, let’s meet the next week with another round-up post. 🙂
Happy readin’ bloggin’!