The Best Blogging Reading Roundup Post for Week 16
Here’s reading roundup post for the week # 16.
And that’s for the duration of 04/17/2017 to 04/23/2017
It is, by the way, for the previous week as week # 17 starts today.
So, here I come with my best read so far.Reading makes you knowledgeable. Click To Tweet
This week’s reading roundup posts
- 5 Popular Tools to Write SEO-Friendly Content — PJ Germain
- How to Run a Successful Blog in 13 Amazing Ways — Janice Wald
- 8 Habits of Highly Successful People — Lilach Bullock
- How to Exercise When You’re Chained to Your Computer — Listiller
- How to Get Hired as a Freelancer – [6 Ways] — Hassaan Khan
- How to write content that Google and your audience loves — Lilach Bullock
- Want to Write Faster? 12 Hacks to Help Speed You Up — GrowMap
- How to Survive without Google Adsense — Hassaan Khan
Note that these are the posts that I made comment on (commented on more than the listed blog posts), and they are the best ones I read in the previous week.
Despite my comment is approved or not, I keep track of the blog posts where I make comments and these blog posts I happened to qualify for the reading roundup post.
So, let’s meet the next week with another roundup post. 🙂
Happy readin’ bloggin’!