Am I a Blogging Inspiration to You?
Seriously, I need to know if I can be a blogging inspiration to you.
Many know me and many really don’t.
I don’t care how many know me but what I care and admire the most is that you know me.
And I am not forcing you at all to must admit that I am a blogging inspiration.
But this is just a random thing I got to write on.
Just in the sense that I am opened and tell a few (yes, a bit more) about myself. To open up my personality.
And that what I am.
Despite the fact that what’s happening around me, what am I doing exactly in advancing into the blogging industry?
So, am I a blogging inspiration to you?
“Not”. Gimme a little time.
“Yes”. Hang on, my buddy!
Well, I can be a little tiny blogging inspiration for many. Or even for few.
Now, get through this, my buddy!
- I was born in 1985.
- I saw the computer in 1995.
- Started using the computer/internet back in 1998.
- First heard of the word “blog” in 2003.
- Left education in 2003 after doing matriculation (10th grade.)
- Have an ample interest to learn and excel in the English language.
- Started first blog in 2008.
- Kept going with blogging ever since.
- Doing a bit of blogging since 2013 under my own name.
- Had deleted up to 50+ posts all of the sudden in 2015 to choose the right blogging path.
- Been working in an IT company from home since 2010.
- No relatives were and still are in touch with working on the computers.
- My parent and siblings just know the obvious meaning of the internet which is just spending time up on Skype, FaceBook or YouTube.
- I operate two laptops at a time; one for work and one for blogging.
- I remain online for up to 16 hours, every day.
- Living in a small village in Punjab, Pakistan.
- Travel to different cities in my country just for the sake of attending the internet events, especially the WordPress meetup.
- Honored to speak to a WordPress meetup at The Nest I/O in Karachi, Pakistan back in March 2016.
- Met with Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai, Abdul Wali, Abdul Samad Essani, Ahmed Awais, Ali Raza, Abdul Haseeb, and much more.
- And the big fact that I have not earned a single dollar from the blogging. 🙂
So, does this say I am a little bit of a blogging inspiration? 🙂